January 7, 2009

Voletta Wallace would like to speak to Lil Kim


Biggies mom, Voletta Wallace, was asked if there was anything she learned about her son while watching the new "Notorious" film slated to be released on January 16 and she responded by saying on essence.com:

I gained strength from it. There were things about him that I never knew that I wanted to see for myself on film. I saw a side of my son that I heard of but I haven’t accepted. I’m angered by certain things, disappointed and shocked. So this film taught me tolerance and to be less critical. I would love to speak to Lil’ Kim, because I need to ask more about this love relationship because I really didn’t like the way he treated her and I’m praying that that’s not it. Only she can answer those questions. She’s a sweet girl and I didn’t think she deserved to be treated the way he treated her, if that’s the case.





No comments:

Post a Comment