March 2, 2009

Celebrity Apprentice Premiere..


Last night was the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice.. If you didn't catch it, you can go to nbc.com to watch it.. This season it's the Girls vs. the Boys.. I'm rooting for the Girls to win all the challenges, lol.. The first episode they had to bake cupcakes and who ever made the most money selling them would win the challenge and donate that money to their favorite charity.. Of course the Girls won and the money went to God's Love We Deliver charity.. Who I love so far in the cast is fellow friend Claudia Jordan, Brande Roderick, and Tom Green.. I'm not to crazy about Annie Duke, she thinks she knows everything from what I can see.. She could be the next Omarosa, lol..

Andrew Dice Clay was the first to get fired this season.. I'm surprised he didn't get fired earlier in the show when he was complaining to Trump about not having bagels and food in the house.. He clearly couldn't hang..

No comments:

Post a Comment