December 10, 2008

Future is looking good for Porsche


Remember growing up in the 90's and having girlfriends with car names like Porsche and Mercedes? Well I do! This car is a lot easier on my eyes! Porsche has confirmed that it will build a four-door sedan, called the Panamera. It will be the fourth full model line from Zuffenhausen-joining the 911, the Boxster/Cayman, and the Cayenne. Porsche is referring to it as a four-door coupe, as Mercedes-Benz does with its CLS. This will be a hot item. All you'll have to do is drive it off the dealer lot, throw some 22's on it and it's complete. Great move by Porsche.
P.S. Have you seen that Lambo Sedan?

1 comment:

  1. I love this car, I haven't seen it before and I think it is very easy on the eyes... I love this car... I thought I loved the Aston Martin but this car is very attractive. I loved this ...

    ReplyDelete