December 5, 2008

New BlackMen Magazine cover with T.I.

So I'm happy to say that both of my friends Chanta Patton and fellow Wild n' Out girl Daphne Joy are on the cover of BlackMen Magazine with T.I. (Side note, my friend Chuanda Mason is on the inside of this issue also and it looks super dope).. So if you haven't picked up your copy, make sure to go out and get it.. Also don't forget to check my ad in this same issue and download me to your cellphone..
So the reason I'm blogging about this is because it's come to my attention that people have been writing negative things about this cover saying that a black woman should be on the cover and not a hispanic girl and an asian girl.. For one Chanta is black, she's just a lighter shade, lol.. There is not one ounce of hispanic in her and I think thats pretty ignorant for people to assume she's hispanic because she's light skinned.. Anyways, yes the magazine is called BlackMen because it is made for black men readers.. People need to understand that black men love all different ethnicities in women whether it's a black woman, white woman, latin, or asian woman.. Now if this was Essence magazine, then yes that would be surprising to have other races in the magazine..


So haters, cant you just be happy for once without picking on these beautiful women.. I'm so tired of reading things about myself to and being judged, but I know only God can judge me and at the end of the day he's all I care about..



1 comment:

  1. I left a long message on this blog 'cover hate' story on my site. Logon to: http://blog.myspace.com/charodwilson - - Hey, my big sista is mixed! So I have to admire other races of women or how would she look at me if I didn't... I gotta grab the magazine for my.Joy too!! Congrats on everything no matter what they say - I'm proud of you'll!!

    ReplyDelete