December 14, 2008

Khloe Kardashian poses nude...


Khloe Kardashian one of the stars from "Keeping up with the Kardashians" like many other celebrities posed nude for PETA's "I'd rather go naked then wear fur" campaign. Khloe says she only agreed to pose naked because she saw the videos of what were happening to the animals just for cloth purposes and wanted in essence to make a statement.

"The videos are so graphic but they are so necessary for people to watch. I'm so grateful that I did get the opportunity to see them. I had no idea that's how these animals are treated."

Sidenote: I personally preferred when Danity Kane posed for such a great cause but dont get me wrong, I liked Khloe... but I guess the more the merrier...

.

1 comment:

  1. Khole doesnt look good necked. She needs to put that fur back on!

    ReplyDelete