December 9, 2008

Scream Queens..





Omg! I just finished watching the finale of Scream Queens, and I'm crying.. But there tears of joy! For people who don't know the show, it's basically a reality show of 10 actresses competing to be in the movie Saw 6... Well my friend Tanedra won and I've never been so happy for anyone in my entire life.. I feel like I just won, lol.. Not only did my friend Tanedra win the competition, she's also going to star in my favorite movie sequel of all time... So Tanedra, congrats to you and I will be going to that premiere because I'm your #1 supporter..


4 comments:

  1. i knew she win the episodes i did watch she did a better job. hope she doesnt die too badly in the Saw movie or not at the beginning

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your friend for making it! :) Now she has to find her way out the room... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww.. Thanks so much Shelly!! You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete